Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why start a blog????

I am a mother two adorable 4 month old boys. They are growing up right before my eyes, faster then I could ever imagine. I love journaling, scrapbooking, and keeping ever precious memory I have of them safe in a book.

Then one day as they were napping I began reading my journal from our most recent move from Nashville to Los Angeles. I got startled and spilled Cream Soda all over the book. I was devestated none the lease, that I had wrecked all these precious memories. I did not know what to do.

Then at one of my mommy and me gathers with the boys, I brought up the subject of how I had lost my most recent journal to a freak accident. When one mom suggested why don't you blog. So here I am, blogging for my boys so they can look back and remember the good, and they bad days, on a place that is not covered in Cream Soda.

Who am I??? My name is Ayden, I am married to a wonderful man named Aaron and we have identical twin boys named Ryder and Kyran. We just recently made a big move from Nashville to Los Angeles. It was due to work, and we do not know how permenant it is, so we are kind of in limbo right now, on what to do with the house.

The boys were the best surprise of our lives. Aaron is a twin, so I was not surprised we ended up with one. They keep us busy, and our the growing so fast that I do not want to blink an eye.

Other then the boys and work, our favourite place in the world in Walt Disney World. Both Aaron and I spent our summers there and our excited to share it with the boys.

Thank you, for reading all the Adventures of My Handsome Boys the Carter Twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment