Friday, October 30, 2009

Never Let the Boys out of the House... Unsupervised

Aaron and the Boys went to run some errands (will call them errands), while I got things organized around the house. Well they came home with...
A 2009 Volkswagen Touareg. I have been complaining for a month now, how much gas we are wasting, idling in this LA traffic. That I wanted a cleaner version vehicle. Well this vehicle runs on 97% less sulfur content reducing emissions. I have till Monday to decide but it has a lot of safety features (immediate crash response) and other fun gadgets that I love, I think it is a keeper. I was just in shock. Aaron said the sale guy was awesome, remember he did this with two 4 month babies in tow, you should of seen the shock on my face when I pulled up.
The next item, had a no return policy.
I did not expect this one either, I have always had a dog in my house since I was little, but with Aaron coming from a big family (5 sisters and 2 brothers), it would be the last thing I would expect him to bring home. Especially since my last dog passed away 5 years ago, and we really had not talked about getting another one. Aaron said they wondered into the pet store, and they had this little dog in one of the run, and Kyran went gaga over him. The owner let the boys pat him, and play with him. Aaron said he could not leave without him.
He does not have a name yet, the boys are crazy about him, they call him bubba ( I don't really like the name, but it is really all they could say).




No comments:

Post a Comment