Tuesday, October 20, 2009

As Seen on TV

Before we moved to the grander city of LA, I decided that the boys needed an area in the basement to play in,for various reasons - like when company comes over, or when we are working out, etc. As I was watching the Extreme Makeovers about a month ago, Ty and the gang used these SoftTiles Foam Mats 2 x 2 to create a soft cushion flooring. I thought it would be perfect for the boys to play on. I found the website, and I purchased them right away.
Well, because we don't really have a play area for say, in the two bedroom apartment we are housing in right now. My big plan is to move out all the furniture in the boys room, and place them underneath there. Then Aaron, said that would be a waste of time, because the boys never crawl around in there. Then the idea was to give them an area, in the living room (they are hardwoods), but it did not really go, and ended up looking very awkwards. With all the big ideas they ended up back in the box, waiting until we find our new home... which I hope it is soon!!!!

Here is a picture of these wonderful tiles, so you have an idea of what I am talking about


No comments:

Post a Comment