Friday, November 13, 2009

My Hubby is so full of surprises!

The day started off perfect today, with Aaron whispering in my ear, sleep in today. I will get up with the boys. I was not going to complain, and fell back to sleep. I must of been exhausted because the next time I looked at the clock it was 10:30 AM. I paniced and freaked and jumped out of bed, Aaron and the boys were no where to be found. This was odd, he had to be at work 2 hours ago, and definately could not take two 5 months old with him.
I called his cell... no answer. I called his work the secertary said he took the day off (HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW!!!). What could those boys be up too??? Well 20 minutes later, they walk through the door, with none other then his sister Bobbie. I was delightly and estatic. We have not seen family since our move. I was overwhelmed with joy that I started to cry.
She politely informed me those, that she was here on business, to give Aaron and I a weekend away, because we have not had much time to ourselves and that it was our 17th anniversary from the first time Aaron kissed me, we were 8 yrs. old and it was a joke.
Aaron thought it would be great to go to Tahoe for the weekend, just the two of us and celebrate. As Aaron gets the snacks ready to watch a movie, and I read my e-mails, I have to share this picture I received from Bobbie tonight. I know the boys are having way too much fun, and our in the perfect hands, while Aaron and I get some R & R, before I big trip with Auntie Leslie.

No comments:

Post a Comment