Thursday, November 12, 2009

I should of slept at the airport!!!!

Aaron had his first business trip since we moved to Los Angeles in New York City today. We would have went as a family if a) they boys were feeling better b) we were not going on vacation in less then 25 days and c) if he would of been gone longer than 24 hours.

Yes, my wonderful Hubby flew to New York at about midnight last night and returned home around 6:00 tonight.

Since there was no way, I was going to allow him to take a taxi to or from the airport. We as a family, took him down, which is about an hour away from our house. Therefore, the boys and I did not get home to about 2:00 AM, I will tell you that they slept through most of this. They are getting very good at falling asleep anywhere (We are practicing for our upcoming trip). We left our house again 4:00 PM, to pick him up.

I have seen too much of LAX today, and I hope that the next time we all leave as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment