Sunday, May 30, 2010

Its been a crazy week. . .

What a busy crazy week!!! Aaron and I are busy getting ready for the boys 1st birthday. . . the whole family is coming out to LA to celebrate, for a fun birthday bash on Tuesday. The following weekend Aaron's brother Nick, my parents, Aaron, the boys and myself will be driving back to Nashville (aaaaah), where we will living until Baby #3 is here, which will be around the end of October. Aaron will spend the month of June with us, every other weekend, then the month of October until the baby is born. The boys will also spend two weeks out in LA with Aaron and his parents as I prepare for us to move us to Florida. Wow, I'm tired thinking of it.

Back to now, I have been busily packing for our move and trip in August. I just could not pass these picture of Kyran and Ryder being goofballs as I pack their beach toys.










No comments:

Post a Comment