Monday, May 10, 2010

1st Mother Day

Was absolutely amazing. I got to sleep in till 10:30 AM. (I don' think that has hapeened since I was pregnant), then when I got up Aaron and the boys made bisuits for breakfast (yummy).
Ryder trying to share with Mommy

Ryder's first bite.
It was really Yummy! (Kyran)
After breakfast we just hung around the house all afternoon.
Ryder and I stop for a picture moment. We were on are way to grab a toy from downstairs.

Taking a rest, playing all day is hard.
Kyran practicing his push-ups, just like Daddy.
Aaron even made dinner and it was delicious, and I never expected so many wonderful gifts. I am truly blessed.
Yellow Daisies and a Macy's Gift Card from Aaron.

Photo and Handprint of Kyran

Photo and Handprint of Ryder.
I have the most wonderful family in the world !!
































No comments:

Post a Comment