Sunday, April 25, 2010

In six short months. . .

Aaron had the evening off last night, so we had a delicious meal at home, and were able to sit back relax and talk. Of course, that talk led us to the big conversation that in 6 short months we will be parents to 3 little ones under the age of 2. We are both exicted and nervous at the same time. We know we do have to make some changes in our life, having both our families live so far from us is really hard, we did agree that we want to have the baby at home in not in LA, so after our trip with my parents I will be moving in with them, and Aaron will travel back and forth until about August where he will work at the company quarters in Nashville until the baby is born. Will this move be permanent I don't know... we like the idea, but I also know Aaron loves his job out in LA, so we do not know what the future holds from there.

I know for certain that I will need more help, let that be a family member or a nanny ( I like the idea of a family member better), but with 3 kids in diapers, two of which are high energy boys, and another little one, it would be tough on your own, for the 1st little while at least. Aaron knows that, and he is a fantastic farther and does everything he can with the boys. I am truly blessed, but at the same time he is the one that brings money into our household and supports all 4 of us, therefore he sacrifices a lot of his time to make us happy.

Just to let you know how crazy our life can be sometimes, Aaron was home last night, so instead of me doing dishes along with the bottles from the day, I let it slide to this afternoon, so we could spend some time as a family which left me this chaotic mess at lunch time. . .
Now add one more baby on a bottle, and there goes half my day. (My mom did point out that I could probably wean the Ryder and Kyran onto sippy cups so it would not be that bad, and they could be put into the dishwaser, I might just do that). I don't know how moms of triplets do it.

Another suggestion I got from a friend, was get the boys to help out. (She joking of course)! Could you imagine them helping out at 16 months. Then again they do love playing in the dishwasher, so might as well train them young.




At the end of the day, I know the best thing for our growing family will be, and that I am truly exicted for whatever the future may hold, and this little one on the way :))


No comments:

Post a Comment