Friday, April 2, 2010

A Birthday, 10 months and another little one on the way!

Well we officially made it home, and our excited to be home for a whole 2 weeks, to catch up with family and friends.

My moms, first order of business was to celebrate my birthday (ahhhh 26), which I could not complain since she makes the best chocolate cake in the world. ( Yummy!)




Opening up my presents! I got two perfect gifts. A homemade apron that my mom made herself, and yes.... wait for it. My first pair of elastic pants (well I guess not my first), but my first with this baby. Yes Aaron and I are expecting another little one at the end of October (just 1 this time), meaning Ryder and KyraFont sizen are going to be big Brothers. We are all very excited!!!



Ryder and Kyran also turned 10 months yesterday. . . can you believe it! Where has the time gone. We decided to celebrate at ranch just outside of town. We got some really adorable pictures.












































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment