Thursday, February 18, 2010

It is too soon....


Well in my opinion this happened far too quickly! Ryder and Kyran are both crawling and pulling up. Which means they are into EVERYTHING! So this morning, we started baby-proofing everything. I even had to get a baby gate to block the cat's litter box, so Kyran would not get at it.
This morning, I was making bottles & Kyran came to visit me, next thing I know he has poured the cat's water all over the floor and is laying in it, and he is soaked & laughing!
We just finished attaching the child locks on the computer armoire & microwave cart, & I can attest they work. It took two adults 7 minutes pushing, pulling and sweating to open it up. I was not thrilled to lock it up again, especially since Aaron is at work. What a pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment