Thursday, February 11, 2010

Baby Einstein

Aaron has been working some crazy shifts lately.... I mean 12 hour days, but there is reasoning behind his madness, we have our upcoming trip to WDW (the boys 1st), then we are headed to Nashville for a couple weeks (Aaron has to make some trips to the east coast a couple times, so I thought it would be perfect time to visit our families), and then to an unexpected surprise (I don't want to say it out oud until its confirmed), we might have to change around some of our vacations (I'll tell you later all about it.)

With all those late nights Baby Einstein has become my hero... I sit those boys in their bouncers turn him on and the are content sometimes for a whole hour, which allows me to get caught up on some house work and get organized for the next day.








No comments:

Post a Comment