Thursday, January 7, 2010

Major Computer Problems

This should not of been a big problem, but for some reasons it is. Well I was on the computer late Monday night trying to catch up on some e-mails, while when this stupid Anti-Virus Live 2009 shows up on the computer, telling me I have a virus and need to buy this product. With a quick google search I find out it is a Trojan Virus, and it will be a pain in the but to get rid of. While I start the computer scan (which takes 2 hours long), and let it run and finish, which y then I am exhausted. Aaron even made it to bed before me, not a good thing since he had a 7:30 AM appointment on Tuesday, which means I had to get up with the boys....

While at 2 AM the scan finishes and I restart the computer, it loads up with no icons and then eventually logs off, and it keeps repeating, and repeating, and repeating.

Needless to say I had to take the computer in to get fixed. . . thank you that I did not lose anything important especially the boys pictures (external hard drives), and I get to use Aaron's work laptop... which by the way my hands are too small for, so if there is lots of spelling mistakes I apologize now.

I did find two old cute pics of the boys on Aaron's computer... for me to share with you. One is his wallpaper. Hon, I think it is time for an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment