Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I thought it was suppose to slow down after the holiday???

Wow, it has been a crazy last 10 days. Aaron picked up a huge contract here in LA, and has been working non-stop in the last 10 days. That I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to take the boys to see my mom, with a little help of course. Aaron, sister Bobbie tagged along for the long 30 hours car ride (lots of stopovers let me assure you) and boy we were glad. I think I would have flown otherwise.

We are home now, it was a wonderfully trip and got to catch of with a lot of friends and families, but it was hard being away from Aaron this long, and you could tell the boys sure missed their Daddy.

And glad it is just over a month until our family vacation, to Disney World.

Here are some pictures of our arrival home...








No comments:

Post a Comment