Monday, December 14, 2009

We're HOME !!!!

What a amazing trip, for the most part. We got home early this morning with these crazy flights, that Aaron book. Not complaining... promised I would not!

I will try to give you a trip report, but it will probably come after the holidays, because right now I am anxciously getting ready for the boys first Christmas :)) Which means decorating the house, baking cookies, and wrapping the hundred of presents I bought on this trip... but most importantly wait for our luggage to arrive!!!

Yes, our Luggage got lost in transition.... but at least for the most part it was just our clothes and non-important amenities. Thanking Aaron for packing our new purchases in our carrying-ons. It has me in panic mode, but the airline now has safely said our luggage is in Atlanta, GA and will be arriving in LA later today, so we should have it by tomorrow. At least, they did not lose the car seats and stroller. I don't know how we would of got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment